Jennifer Lawrence revealed as the world's highest paid actress
The Hunger Games' star Jennifer Lawrence has been revealed as the highest paid actress in the world.
Lawrence, who also recently starred in hugely successful blockbuster X-Men: Days Of Future Past, raked in $52 million dollars during the period between June of 2014 and June of 2015, according to Forbes Magazine.
Scarlett Johansson, who filmed roles in Lucy and a number of massive Marvel movies, came in second with $35.5 million, with Spy star Melissa McCarthy in third.
Chinse actress Bingbing Fan came in fourth and was the only non-American in the top 18. Jennifer Aniston came in fifth, Julia Roberts in sixth, Angelina Jolie and Reese Witherspoon were joint in seventh, with Anne Hathaway and Kristen Stewart joint ninth.
The likes of Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfriend all narrowly missed out on the Top 10.
The highest paid actresses in the world, according to Forbes Magazine, is as follows:
1. Jennifer Lawrence - $52,000,000
2. Scarlett Johansson - $35,500,000
3. Melissa McCarthy - $23,000,000
4. Bingbing Fan - £21,000,000
5. Jennifer Aniston - $16,500,000
6. Julia Roberts - $16,000,000
7. Angelina Jolie - $15,000,000
7. Reese Witherspoon - $15,000,000
9. Anne Hathaway - $12,000,000
9. Kristen Stewart - $12,000,000