Dark Souls II Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. To enter, entrants must e-mail their full name, contact telephone number and answer to the question to email@example.com. No purchase necessary.
2. Entries must be received between 00:01 GMT 7 March 2014 and 23:59 GMT 20 March 2014.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed and only one entry will be accepted per e-mail address. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to have come from a third party.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).
5. There will be one prize winner who will win: one 238cm tall statue of a Dark Souls II Warrior Knight, including replica clothing and weaponry. The prize is currently on display in the HMV store in Oxford Street, London and will be supplied on an as is basis.
6. A random draw will take place after the closing date and the winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail and will need to respond within five days of being e-mailed or telephoned to confirm if they are able to accept the prize and to submit their postal address. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the conditions of entry, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. The prize will be despatched within four weeks after notification and the submitted postal address must have sufficient vehicle access available. Assembly of the prize may be required and is the responsibility of the winner.
7. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
8. All entries shall become the property of HMV Retail Limited who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail to be received by HMV Retail Limited on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet. HMV Retail Limited reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this prize draw should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of HMV Retail Limited corrupt the security or proper administration of the competition. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, HMV Retail Limited reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
10. Non winners will not be notified.
11. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. The prize is non-transferable.
15. The prize draw is not open to employees of the promoters or their immediate families.
16. By entering the prize draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the promoters, without payment.
17. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this prize draw at any time.
18. For the name and county of the prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Dark Souls 2 Competition to HMV Retail Limited, Mermaid House, Blackfriars, London, WEC4V 3DB within one month of the closing date.
19. Entry is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
20. The e-mail address and contact details you provide to enter the prize draw will be used only to contact you if you are a winner and will not be shared with other companies. HMV Retail Limited will only use your e-mail address in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
21. The promoters have organised this prize draw in good faith and do not accept any liability relating to the prize.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
HMV Retail Limited of Mermaid House, Blackfriars, London, EC4V 3DB and
Bandai Namco Games UK Limited of Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road, W6 9EJ