Loyalty Prize Draw Ts and Cs
1. This prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is run and promoted by Sunrise Records and Entertainment Limited trading as HMV (‘HMV’) whose registered address is at Mermaid House, Puddle Dock, Blackfriars, London, EC4V 3DB.
2. By entering the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’).
3. To enter the Prize Draw, invited persons must complete an online survey about a prospective new HMV loyalty scheme
4. One entrant shall win a gift card for the value of £100. The gift card may be exchanged for goods in HMV stores subject to the standard gift card terms and conditions.
5. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6. Entry to the Prize Draw shall start on 12 June 2019 and close at 23:59 on 26 July 2019. Entries received after this time shall not be included.
7. Only one entry per person may be accepted. Use of multiple identities and email addresses is not permitted. Only online entries via the online entry form shall be accepted. No third-party entries will be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond the control of HMV.
9. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms by an entrant, HMV may, at its sole and absolute discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from entry to the Prize Draw.
10. The Prize Draw is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of HMV or any of its group, affiliated or associated companies, agents or any other person connected with the Prize Draw are not permitted to enter.
11. HMV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and (acting reasonably) to update these Terms, suspend or cancel the Prize Draw at any stage if deemed necessary at its sole and absolute discretion.
12. No later than 30 August 2019 a winner shall be selected by means of a draw using a random computer process from all valid entries, such draw shall be conducted under the supervision of an independent person.
13. The Prize Draw winner shall be notified by email to the email address that was submitted when entering the Prize Draw. The winner will have 48 hours to confirm they can accept the prize. If HMV have not received a response from a winner within such time, HMV reserves the right to redraw and a new winner will be selected and HMV shall have no liability to the original winner. HMV cannot accept responsibility for emails that do not reach the intended recipient for any reason whatsoever, including emails that may be flagged as spam, or conversely where an email from the winner does not reach HMV.
14. The winner shall receive a £100 HMV gift card and will be required to nominate their preferred HMV store location where they will collect the gift card from. They will have to provide proof of identification to receive the gift card.
15. The decision of HMV is final and no correspondence regarding the prize allocation shall be entered into.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that entrants agree to their name being made publicly available if they are a winner.
18. The name of the winner will be available upon written request by sending a stamped address envelope within one month from the closing date of the Prize Draw and clearly stating the Prize Draw the request relates to, to: HMV Customer Services, Sunrise Records and Entertainment Limited, Mermaid House, Puddle Dock, Blackfriars, London, EC4V 3DB.