MTV Brand New social comp
1. This competition will be governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them.
2. Entrants may enter the competition by answering one (1) multiple choice question online at -- Costs to enter the competition via the Internet may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
3. The closing date for entries is ---
4. This competition is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 or over only, excluding employees and immediate relatives of employees of MTV Networks Europe (the “Promoter”) or their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any other person professionally connected with this competition.
5. One (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant may be disqualified.
6. All entries must include name, age, address, (including postcode), email address, telephone number of entrant and answer to the question.
7. The winner will be randomly drawn from all correct entries received.
8. The winner will be selected on ---
9. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend the MTV Brand New for 2017 live concert taking place in London on 2nd February 2017. The winner’s guest must be aged 18 or over.
WINNERS AND THEIR GUESTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE CONCERT IN LONDON ON A DATE IN FEBRUARY 2017. NO ALTERNATIVE DATE(S) WILL BE AVAILABLE.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in Term 9 above and no additional costs are included (e.g. travel within London, additional meals).
11. The winner will be notified by email of being selected as the winner.
12. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of first attempting to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner on the same basis as used to select the original winner.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that any selected winner has contravened any of these Terms.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the competition and withhold the prize in the event that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, there are insufficient entries or the entries received are of insufficient quality for the Promoter to be able to select a winner. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
16. Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is unable to provide a stated prize or any part of it, the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer, supplier or venue (as relevant).
17. No purchase necessary.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to a winner and/or parents/legal guardians under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, postponements, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with (i) the activities of third party event organisers; (ii) any form of transportation (including but not limited to flights, trains, coaches, buses, ferries, taxis or cars); and/or (iii) by third parties providing accommodation included in the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
19. Nothing in these Terms shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/or deceit or fraud by Promoter.
20. Each provision excluding or limiting liability is to be construed separately and will apply and survive even if for any reason any of the other provisions are held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. Each of the provisions excluding or limiting liability will remain in force notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.