Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' revealed as YouTube's most-watched music video of 2014
Katy Perry's Egyptian-themed video for 'Dark Horse' has been revealed as the most-watched music video on YouTube in 2014.
The video for the track, which is taken from Perry's fourth album PRISM (which you can preview on the right hand side of the page), has been viewed more than 717 million times during 2014.
Enrique Iglesias was second with his single 'Bailando', while Shakira occupied the Number Three and Four Spots. Jason Derulo came in fifth with 'Wiggle', while Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX, Sia, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor and Nicki Minaj made up the rest of the Top 10
You can watch the video for 'Dark Horse' at the bottom of the page.
YouTube's Most-Watched Music Videos of 2014 are as follows:
1. Katy Perry - 'Dark Horse ft. Juicy J'
2. Enrique Iglesias - 'Bailando (Español) ft. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona'
3. Shakira - 'Can't Remember to Forget You ft. Rihanna'
4. Shakira - 'La La La (Brazil 2014) ft. Carlinhos Brown'
5. Jason Derulo - 'Wiggle feat. Snoop Dogg'
6. Iggy Azalea - 'Fancy (Explicit) ft. Charli XCX'
7. Sia - 'Chandelier'
8. Taylor Swift - 'Shake It Off'
9. Meghan Trainor - 'All About That Bass'
10. Nicki Minaj - 'Anaconda'