Ticket offer terms and conditions
Michael Ball pre-sale tickets offer - terms and conditions
1. This offer (the ‘Offer’) is run by HMV Ecommerce Limited (‘HMV’) whose registered address is 80 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1SB.
2. HMV customers who wish to partake in this offer must provide an email address as instructed during the checkout process at store.hmv.com when they order Michael Ball – Coming Home To You before 11:59pm on Sunday 2nd December 2018, in order that they may receive a pre-sale code to allow early purchase of tickets to selected Michael Ball events in 2019 .
3. On Monday 3rd December 2018, HMV customers and those individuals who have supplied a valid email address, either in accordance with clause 1 above or via the no purchase necessary entry route within clause 10 below, shall receive an email containing a weblink and a pre-sale code which is required to access pre-sale tickets.
4. HMV cannot accept responsibility for any emails that do not reach the intended recipients for any reason whatsoever, including emails that may be flagged as spam.
5. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 09:00 on Friday 7th December 2018.
6. Access to the pre-sale window does not guarantee the availability of tickets and all tickets and venues are subject to availability.
7. The pre-sale code is unique to the person supplying their details in accordance with the terms of this offer and cannot be used by anyone else.
8. Customers may purchase a maximum of four tickets using the pre-sale code.
9. Entry to this offer can only be made by either the pre-order route or the no purchase necessary route. Anyone who supplies their details on both routes may be disqualified from entry.
10. No purchase necessary route available here
12. Entry to this offer is available to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
13. HMV can accept no liability for any issues with the weblink and the website used to attempt to purchase tickets. Any such issues must be directed to the website provider.
14. The purchase of tickets shall be in accordance with the terms supplied at the time of purchase of the tickets and from the ticket provider. HMV is not the ticket provider and can accept no responsibility in relation to the purchase and/or use of tickets.