Emma Stone revealed as 2017's highest paid actress
Emma Stone has overtaken Jennifer Lawrence to become the highest paid actress in the world.
Lawrence had held the crown for the last two years, but drops to third this year, though she did still rake in $24 million between June of 2016 and June of 2017.
According to Forbes, Stone's rise to the top is largely thanks for her role in La La Land, which has made over $445m worldwide. She edges out Jennifer Aniston, who made $25.5 million in the same period, though largely from commercial work and not her film roles.
Lawrence, who bagged $20 million for her role in Passengers, is in third, with Melissa McCarthy and Mila Kunis in fourth and fifth. Emma Watson, who scored a huge payday from her role in Beauty And The Beast, is the list's newcomer, she ties for sixth place with Charlize Theron.
Cate Blanchett, Julia Roberts and Amy Adams round out the list, while Scarlett Johansson, Fan Bingbing and Deepika Padukone, who featured in 2016's list, are out.
The 10 Highest Paid Actresses in the World are as follows:
1. Emma Stone ($26 million)
2. Jennifer Aniston ($25.5 million)
3. Jennifer Lawrence ($24 million)
4. Melissa McCarthy ($18 million)
5. Mila Kunis ($15.5 million)
6. Emma Watson ($14 million)
6. Charlize Theron ($14 million)
8. Cate Blanchett ($12 million)
8. Julia Roberts ($12 million)
10. Amy Adams ($11.5 million)