News - January 26, 2018

Line Of Duty won't return until 2019, star reveals
by Tom
Tom
by Tom hmv London, Bio hmv.com Editor. Peanut butter, punk rock and pillows.

Line Of Duty won't return until 2019, star reveals

Line Of Duty will not return until 2019, star Adrian Dunbar has confirmed. 

The show's fourth season came to a thrilling end in May of last year and two more seasons are confirmed for broadcast, but it looks like we'll have to wait a while for the next instalment as production won't begin until the end of 2018. 

Speaking to the Radio Times, Dunbar said: "We’ll be shooting the next series at the end of this year, some time in the autumn, so sadly we’ll all have to wait until 2019 to find out what happens to us all. I haven’t seen anything, Jed (Mercurio, writer) hasn’t told us anything, we’re all keeping our fingers crossed that we’re not bumped off.”

Dunbar stars in the series, which follows the officers of Anti-Corruption Unit 12, alongside Martin Compston and Vicky McClure. 

To check out the show’s previous series in hmv’s online store, click here.

Line of Duty: Series Four
Line of Duty: Series Four Martin Compston

More Articles

View All