win a family experience to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is out now on DVD, Blu- ray, 4K and hmv exclusive 3D Blu-ray Steelbook and to help celebrate we're giving you the chance to win a family experience to the Warner Bros Studio Tour London - The Making OF Harry Potter. The Forbidden Forest opens 31 March 2017 and you and your family could win tickets to the studio tour.
Competition closes 23:59 23/04/17
About the tour
The team behind Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter wanted to preserve and showcase the iconic props, costumes and sets so that Harry Potter fans could experience the magic of filmmaking first-hand. Many of the original cast and crew returned to reassemble the sets and record their memories from filming.
Set adjacent to the working film studios where all eight Harry Potter films were made, the Studio Tour offers visitors the unique opportunity to explore two soundstages and a backlot filled with original sets, animatronic creatures and breathtaking special effects.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated in the literature accompanying the competition, these terms and conditions apply to all prize promotions, including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers (the Terms).
Further terms and conditions may be provided from time to time in relation to a specific competition (the Specific Terms). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Specific Terms, the Specific Terms will prevail.
Depending on the competition, exclusions such as age limits, the requirement for parental/guardian consent and/or accompaniment by an adult may apply. Please refer to the relevant Specific Terms for further details.
The competitions are run by Pure HMV Loyalty Ltd.
By entering a competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
How to enter
· This contest is valid from Monday 27th March until on Sunday 23rd April 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
· You must login to your Pure HMV account to enter competitions.
· Once you have successfully logged in you can add any competitions that you wish to enter to your shopping basket. Once you have added a competition to your shopping basket, you can keep searching or browsing until your basket contains all competitions you wish to enter and any other items. Once you are happy with your choices, you can proceed to checkout. Your entry into the competition(s) will be registered as soon as you complete the checkout process.
· You may only enter a competition by redeeming points earned from participating retailers by purchasing their goods or services in their stores or online. [You are not able to enter by using points purchased for cash only.]
· All prizes are as stated and are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
· Pure HMV reserves the right to award a substitute prize of an equal or greater value if the stated prize becomes unavailable.
· The winner(s) of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodation unless otherwise stated.
· When dates are specified for prizes they cannot be altered. By entering any date-related competition, Pure HMV is not responsible for any winner who cannot attend.
· Pure HMV reserves the right to temporarily suspend, cancel or vary a competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise beyond its control and will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid disappointment.
· All prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier of the prize.
· Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, competitions are open to all Pure HMV loyalty programme members, excluding employees and their immediate families of Pure HMV Loyalty Ltd or any of its group, affiliated or associated companies, agents or any other person connected with the competition. Pure HMV Loyalty Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and update these Terms at is sole discretion.
· All entrants must be registered with Pure HMV and have supplied a name, date of birth and valid email address. Failure to supply a valid email address will mean that you entry may be disqualified.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
· If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, Pure HMV may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the competition.
· Entries made after a competition closes will not be counted.
Allocation of prize
· The winner(s) will be selected by means of a random draw conducted under the supervision of an independent person at the end of the promotional window.
Notification of prize
· Unless otherwise stated, winners will be notified by email or phone.
· Where the Specific Terms state that Pure HMV will contact the winner by phone, Pure HMV will attempt to call the winner twice using the telephone number supplied. No messages will be left on voicemail. If the winner has not answered after the second attempt, a new draw will take place and a new winner selected.
· Where the Specific Terms state that Pure HMV will contact the winner by email, Pure HMV will notify the winner by email and the winner will have 48 hours to respond. If Pure HMV has not received a response within such time a new draw will take place and a new winner selected.
· Pure HMV's decision is final and no correspondence regarding the prize allocation will be entered into.
List of winners
· A list of winners' names will be available on written request from Pure HMV Loyalty Ltd, 7 River Court, Brighouse Business Village, Brighouse Road, Middlesbrough TS2 1RT.
· The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
Governing law and jurisdiction
· The competition and these Terms shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.